The Winery at Clauren Ridge offers a tasting experience unlike any other in Oklahoma.
Since it's inception in summer of 2012, the Winery at Clauren Ridge has strived to not only provide the best wines Oklahoma has to offer but also the best wine tasting experience. With a veranda and patio overlooking the beautiful Oklahoma hill country, Clauren Ridge is the perfect place to spend a relaxing afternoon getting away from it all and enjoy some wine.
- Friday & Saturday : 10:00am-5:00pm
- Sunday: 12:00-5:00pm
Our friendly and informed staff is more than happy to assist you with selecting wines to taste. We offer 12 types of wine all produced and bottled here at Clauren Ridge. The wine tasting is $6 +tax and includes six wines of your choice and if you buy a bottle to take home your tasting is FREE! We also offer glasses of your favorite wine to enjoy while relaxing on the veranda. With varietals ranging from the classics like Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay to the relatively obscure such as Symphony, you are sure to find the wine you will love. Last Glasses of wine and tasting must be poured by 4:30. This is also when the patio closes.
**Reservations only required for groups of 8 or more**
Finger food and snacks selected will perfectly accompany your wine tasting. Served from open until 4:00 pm!
- $12.95 Cheese Board-- A house selection of fine cheeses, seeds and nuts served with gluten-free crackers.
- $8.95 Beef and Cheese Sliders-- Two large sliders with melted American cheese served with a side of onions and pickles.
- $8.95 Bacon-Wrapped Olives--Ten cheese or pimento stuffed olives wrapped in bacon.
- $11.95 Large Shrimp Cocktail-- Eight Jumbo shrimp served on ice with house cocktail sauce.
- $8.95 Spinach Artichoke Dip-- A warm savory dip served with a plate of crispy pita chips.
From the grape to the bottle, Clauren Ridge actively participates in every step of the winemaking process. With acres of mature vines and a fully equipped winery, our winemakers have control of every step of the winemaking process. This high level of control for an Oklahoma winery allows for a product that is truly unique. Our large fermentation room, which you will see during tours, is accented by large Fermentation tanks that give guests a glimpse into the world of winemaking. Dozens of functional oak casks line walls of our rooms downstairs, and many of our dinners include a barrel tasting of an unfinished wine.